SNSD members visited SooYoung at the set of 'My Spring Days'


After Seohyun's visit last week, the other members of Girls' Generation have now visited the set of Sooyoung's drama titled 'My Spring Days'!

Together with Sooyoung and Kam Woosung, here are Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, YoonA, Hyoyeon, and Yuri~

"SooYoung: At the filming goddesses were having a meeting. They went to say hello and please take care of our SooYoung to the director and actors...my sisters....thank you so much I love you! #myspringdays #goddesses #mrdonghasmile #girlsgeneration #iloveyoufriends"

"Sooyoung: Two beautiful friends came to my wedding Yuri and Hyoyeon with warm coffee and bread visited the filming. Friends' kind hearts melt the cold weather at the filming. I love you yulhyo #girlsgeneration #myspringdays"

"Sooyoung: Mr. Dongha #kangdongha #kamwoosung #myloveyourlovekangdongha #myspringdayslastep please watch everyone ^^"

"At the last filming, the two people who cared and loved Bomee so much. 
Because of you I laughed and learned every day...So happy."

Meanwhile, Tiffany also expressed, "We're all soo proud of you ! happy to see you happy babe. you worked really hard♥ wednesday-thursday drama #firstplaceactress #choisooyoung #myspringday #sooyeong"~





Credits:chosshi
Sooyoung and Tiffany's Instagram

No comments